Information document article 13 EU Reg. 2016 / 679- GDPR
Type of data processed and processing purposes.
1) Navigation data
During normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this Site acquire some personal data which are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes: identification and contact data (e.g. name, surname, email, telephone number, address, etc.);
• data relating to the content of electronic communications exchanged with the Data Controller for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 a);
• data relating to the IP address or ID of the device of a user through which access to the Site is made or the Services are used;
• data relating to the type of browser used by users, as well as the date and time of use to access the Site or the Services.
2) Data retention times and purpose of storage The data referred to in the previous paragraph are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning, as well as for the following purposes: to respond to requests from users forwarded through the Site; improve the presentation, features and functionality of the Site and Services, as well as the administration and management of user requests; provide assistance on the services offered, at the request of users; allow users to participate in anonymous surveys and investigations; preventing fraud or crimes committed through the Site or the Services; fulfilling legal or tax obligations pursuant to applicable legislation; subject to consent, contacting users through automated tools (email, sms, mms, social, calls without operator) and non-automated (paper mail and telephone with operator) for offer them commercial offers and promotions, as well as involve them in market research and surveys, including through the eventual sending of periodic newsletters; with prior consent, analyze the choices and commercial preferences of users in the use of the Site or the Services, in order to personalize the ”Offer of products and services dedicated to them.
For the purposes referred to in letters a) to f), the Data Controller will process the personal data of users based on the requests they have submitted and their legitimate interest. For the purposes referred to in letters g) and h), the Data Controller will process the personal data of users on the basis of their consent. The personal data processed by Capoccioni S.r.l. based on the user’s consent, they will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were originally collected and, in any case, they will no longer be processed following any revocation of the consent given. Where the processing of personal data should instead take place in fulfillment of legal, fiscal or judicial obligations, or for the ascertainment of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site, the data may be kept up to a maximum of 10 (ten ) years.
3) Data voluntarily provided by users
If users, by connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests in chat and / or e-mail mode, this entails the acquisition by Capoccioni S.r.l. of the sender’s address and / or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service. The personal data provided by users will be communicated to third parties only if communication is necessary to comply with the requests of the users themselves.
4) Form of our “Contacts” page
The data that will be provided to us through the form available to the user are the name and surname, the email address and telephone number and will be used exclusively to respond to requests or questions that the user intends to address to us. Providing such data is mandatory in order to formulate a question to Pensiline Longwave and any refusal to provide them will prevent obtaining an answer.
5) Processing methods
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. All personal data will be processed mainly through electronic tools and methods, however the treatment by paper means is not excluded a priori by Pensiline Longwave. The Data Controller will take all necessary security measures in order to minimize the risks of destruction or loss, even accidental, of the data itself, of unauthorized access or of processing not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes indicated in this document. However, as it is not possible to guarantee that the measures adopted for the security of the Site and the transmission of data are such as to exclude any risk of unauthorized access or dispersion of data, we invite the user to make sure that his computer is equipped with software. updated antivirus for data protection – both incoming and outgoing – and that your Internet service provider has adopted firewalls and anti-spam filters, or other suitable measures for the security of data transmission.
6) Discretion of the provision of data
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, users are free to provide their personal data. Their absence can only make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
7) Information collected passively
In providing our services we will use third party software and / or services to collect information passively, during navigation and / or user interaction with the content of our Website, as well as information on the device used by the user. The only purpose of the passive collection of this information is to better understand the ways in which the user uses and interacts with the web, with the aim of improving the use of our services and identifying possible errors during the implementation of the our Site. The information collected includes, by way of example and not exhaustively:
• IP address and screen size of the device used
• Device (unique identifier) and browser information
• Geographical location (country)
• Selected language with which the Website is displayed
• Pages visited
• Date and time when the pages were visited.
We also inform you that Capoccioni S.r.l. could use third party services such as Google Analytics, which collects information on navigation through cookies or other mechanisms.
In no case Capoccioni S.r.l. collects or stores identification data (including, in particular, bank data or payment procedures).
8) Transfer of personal data abroad
Users’ personal data will not be transferred to countries not belonging to the European Union and which do not ensure data protection levels in line with the Applicable Privacy Law.
9) Processing of personal data of minors
The use of the Site and the Services is reserved only to adult users. The Data Controller does not process personal data of minors under the age of 18 (eighteen) without parental consent.
10) Place of data processing
The processing connected to the web services of the aforementioned sites takes place at the registered office of Capoccioni S.r.l. with headquarters in Via dell’Industria, 7 – 01100 Viterbo (VT) and / or at the headquarters of the hosting and / or website management company and are handled only by technical staff of the Office in charge of processing, or by any appointees occasional maintenance. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed. The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
11) Holder of the treatment
The owner of the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 28 Legislative Decree 196/03 is Capoccioni S.r.l. with registered office in Via dell’Industria, 7 – 01100 Viterbo (VT), in the person of the pro tempore legal representative (email@example.com), domiciled for the assignment at the registered office of the aforementioned company.
12) Rights of the interested parties
Pursuant to the Applicable Privacy Law, users will have the right to:
• be informed of the purposes and methods of processing their personal data;
• access to your personal data;
• obtain a copy of your personal data, where these are stored in countries outside the European Union, as well as obtain an indication of the place where such personal data is stored or transferred;
• request the correction, updating or integration of your personal data;
• request the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of the processing of your personal data;
• object, in whole or in part, to any processing carried out through automated decision-making processes, including profiling;
• withdraw your consent to the processing, where provided, freely and at any time;
• contact the Data Protection Officer of the Data Controller;
• make a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Pursuant to the Applicable Privacy Law, starting from May 2018 users will also have the right to exercise the following rights:
• the right to data portability or the right to receive your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and the possibility of being able to transmit them to another data controller freely and without hindrance;
• the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
Requests for updating, rectification, cancellation or in any case relating to the processing and storage of data must be sent to the Data Controller at our registered office in Via dell’Industria, 7 – 01100 Viterbo (VT) or via email at info @ pensilinelongwave .it, indicating as object: “Deletion of personal data”. The letter must contain:
• Name and surname of the applicant
• Written request for cancellation / updating / rectification
• E-mail address used for registration (e-mail)
• Password to access your personal area (if available)
• Photocopy of identity card or passport
• Address and contact telephone
• Payment data
Regarding the payment data, capoccioni S.r.l. it is limited to receiving information from the digital payment company and the credit card payment institutions from the payment status (successful / refused). All details on the prepaid card (such as PayPal) or on the credit card are stored by the entities that manage the relative service, which are not authorized to use the personal data received through www.pensilinelongwave.it for other purposes.
1) What are cookies
As clarified by the Privacy Guarantor in the FAQ of December 2012, available on the Website www.garanteprivacy.it, cookies are small files sent by the Websites visited by users and stored on the device used to access these sites (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet and any other device used to access the Sites). When users visit the same site again, the browser reads the cookies stored on the device and retransmits the information to the site that originally created the cookies. These are cookies that allow, for example, to perform statistical analyzes on the basis of the user’s choices or to remember which language the same has selected the first time you have visited our site.
2) Change to the settings on cookies
Most browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies. However, you can change the settings to disable this function by blocking all types of cookies or by agreeing to receive only some and disable others. The Owner reminds that disabling navigation or functional cookies could limit the ability to browse the Site and prevent the user from benefiting from its functionality.
3) Type of cookies used
To allow the provision of our services, we use both so-called persistent cookies (i.e. cookies that remain in memory until they are manually deleted by the user or for which a long-term scheduled removal is foreseen) and so-called session cookies, which are not stored permanently on the visitor’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed.
Update date: 10 October 2019