The modularity of the structure allows to cover large parking areas and is also designed for the installation of photovoltaic panels.
The Long Wave LOAD SNOW canopy is proposed in different solutions, types created to satisfy the requests of a more demanding public that seeks the perfect combination of elegance and robustness.
The optional painting of the structure and the choice of cover panels in the variations of materials and colors make it highly customizable.
Delivered in assembly kit for quick and easy installation. 100% Made in Italy.
All components are made of steel and treated with a hot-dip galvanizing process which eliminates the annoying anti-corrosion maintenance.
Sturdy and elegant, with panels whose close-section ribs create compactness and harmony.
Upon request, a subsequent coating treatment with thermosetting powders with color chosen by the customer is possible.
The shelter is modular with the possibility of adding successive modules to cover large parking spaces.
Quick and easy assembly
• Steel structure
• Corrugated panels complete with self-drilling screws and washers with gasket
• Aluminum gutter and PVC chain descender
• High resistance galvanized class 8.8 bolts
• M16 expansion galvanized dowels for fixing the column to the concrete base
The shelters can be installed:
• on concrete bases supported, without foundation excavations, by means of anchors
• on concrete foundation plinths, using dowels
- Structure assembly
The structure is assembled using bolts, is light and does not require the use of lifting cranes or specialized personnel.
- Easy and Fast
Thanks to the optimization of the project, the assembly of all the shelter components can be carried out in complete autonomy and safety in a very short time.
• Bill of components
• 3D files (login required)
• DoP Performance Statement
• Factory Production Control Certificate